- Product: Aluminum Sulphate
- Forms: Powder, Flakes, Granular
- Fe %: ≤0.005
- AL2O3 %: ≥17
- CAS No: 10043-01-3
- HS Code: 28332200
- Molecular Formular: Al2(SO4)3
Aluminum sulphate, also called aluminum sulfate, is readily soluble in water. It is a chemical compound with the formula Al2(SO4)3. Fengbai aluminium sulphate for sale can be used as a coagulating agent for drinking water purification and wastewater treatment plants, and also in paper manufacturing, etc.
As a leading manufacturer, Fengbai always provides high quality aluminium sulphate powder/flakes/granular and competitive prices for all the customers. Please contact us to get a quote online!
|Insoluble matter in water %||≤0.05|
|Heavy metals as Pb %||≤0.0005|
|PH value (1% aqueous solution)||3.0|
|Packing||PP/PE50kg/bag, 25kg/bag, Jumbo bag or according to customers’ requirements.|
Main Uses of Aluminum Sulphate 17%
- For Water Treatment: It’s used for purification of drinking water and wastewater treatment by settling of impurities by means of precipitation and flocculation.
- Paper Industry: It can help in sizing of paper at neutral and alkaline pH, thus improving paper quality (reducing spotsand holes and improving sheet formation and strength) and sizing efficiency.
- Textile Industry: it is used for color fixing in Naphthol based dyes for cotton fabric.
- Other Uses: More uses in leather tanning, lubricating compositions, fire retardants;decolorizing agent in petroleum, deodorizer; food additive;firming agent; dyeing mordant;foaming agent in firefighting foams; fireproofing cloth; catalyst; pH control; waterproofing concrete; aluminum compounds, etc.