- Name: 1-Hydroxyethylidene-1
- Synonyms: 1-diphosphonic acid
- Appearance: White powder or Liquid
- CAS NO.: 2809-21-4
- Molecular Formular: TC2H8O7P2
- HS Code: 29310000
Application of HEDP Chemicals
1. As scale and corrosion inhibitor, HEDP is widely used in low-pressure boilers, oil field pipeline and industrial circulating cooling water system in power plant, metallurgy, fertilizer and chemical industry.
2. In light woven industry, it is used as detergent for metal and nonmetal.
3. In dyeing industry, it can be used as peroxide stabilizer and dye-fixing agent.
4. In non-cyanide electroplating, HEDP is used as chelating agent.
|Appearance||Clear, Colorless to pale yellow aqueous solution||White crystal powder|
|Active content (HEDP)%||58.0-62.0||90.0 min|
|Active content (HEDP·H2O)%||–||98.0 min|
|Phosphorous acid (as POR3RP3P)%||1.0 max||0.5max|
|Phosphoric acid (as POR4RP3-P )%||0.6 max||0.5 max|
|Chloride (as Cl-) ppm||100.0 max||100.0max|
|pH (1% solution)||2.0 max||2.0 max|
|Fe，ppm||10.0 max||5.0 max|
|Colour APHA (Hazen)||30.0 max||–|
|Ca sequestration (mg CaCO3/g)||500.0 min||–|
Why Choose Fengbai Company?
- Fengbai has More than 15+ years of experience in the water treatment chemical industry.
- Fengbai factory owns the most advanced production workshops and technology.
- All of products have passed various quality testing certifications, including ISO9001, SGS, HACCP, KOSHER, HALAL, etc.
- We also guarantee to provide high quality products and excellent service for all the customers.