- Product Name: Calcium Hypochlorite
- Appearance: White granular or tablet
- Synonyms: Bleaching powder
- CAS No: 7778-54-3
- HS Code: 28281000
- Molecular Formular: Ca(ClO)2
Calcium Hypochlorite(CHC), also called bleaching powder, chlorine powder, or chlorinated lime, is an inorganic compound with formula Ca(ClO)2. It can be used for water treatment and also as a bleaching agents. Granules or tablets available for You. By the way, Fengbai chemicals with high quality, lowest price. Welcome to buy online now.
|Color||White or Light grey|
|Effective chlorine %||≥70.0|
|Yearly loss of chlorine||≤8.0|
【Packing & Storage】
- Plastic drum with polythene bag, net wt.40kg/drum, 45kg/drum, 50kg/drum, “Oxidant” label should be signed.
- Keep in dry, cool and ventilating place; avoid insolation, far away from fire and heat. Do not mix with organic substance, acid and reductant.
Uses of Calcium Hypochlorite(CHC) 70%
1. They are is widely used as disinfectant, bleaching agent or oxidant resulting from the available chlorine.
2. Disinfection for swimming pool, drinking water, cooling tower and sewage water, food, farming, hospital, school, station and household, etc.
3. For purpose of bleaching in wood pulp, silk, cloth and fiber.
Advantages of Fengbai Factory
- More than 15 years of experience in the water treatment chemical industry.
- Owning the most advanced production workshops and technology.
- Quality certification: ISO9001, SGS, HACCP, KOSHER, HALAL, etc.
- We always try our best to provide the best products and first-class service for all the clients.