- Name: Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate
- Forms: Powder/Granular/Tablet
- Chlorine Content ,% ≥: 56, 60
- CAS No: 2893-78-9
- HS Code: 2933692910
- Molecular Formula: C3O3N3CL2Na
- Molecular Weight: 219.94
Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (SDIC or NaDCC) is a white grain with chlorine odor. It is a strong oxidant and chlorating agent, and also dissolves in water easily. In general, SDIC 56%/60% for sale in Fengbai is widely used as a disinfectant, biocide, detergent and industrial deodorant. And it also has a similar application with TCCA 90. Its mechanism of action is that it can release low concentrations of chlorine at a constant rate. As a leading manufacturer, Fengbai can provide high-quality SDIC powder/granules/tablets for you. And we will give you the factory price. Welcome to inquiry!
|Item||Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate Anhydrous (SDIC)|
|Effective chlorine content,% ≥||60||56|
|PH, 1% aqueous solution||5.5-7.0||5.5-7.0|
|Unsolvable matter %≤||0.1||0.1|
|Particle size||SDIC Granules (8-30mesh;20-60mesh); SDIC Tablets (20g; 5g;1g)|
|Packaging||25kg/pp bag; 1000kg/pp bag; 25kg/plastic drum; 50kg/plastic drum; 50kg/fibre drum.|
Application of Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (SDIC)
- Disinfectant. SDIC disinfectant can be used in swimming pools, drinking water treatment, agriculture, tableware, hospital and other public places.
- Desease prevention. Routine disinfection for fighting against infectious diseases, preventive disinfection and environmental sterilization in different places.
- Industry bleaching or cleaning agent. SDIC chemical is suitable for bleaching textiles and cleaning industrial circulating water, and also to prevent wool from shrinking, etc.
- Argriculture. It can be used as disinfectant for raising silkworm, livestock, poultry and fish.