- Name: Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate
- Forms: Powder/Granular/Tablet
- Chlorine Content ,% ≥: 56, 60
- CAS No: 2893-78-9
- HS Code: 2933692910
- Molecular Formula: C3O3N3CL2Na
- Molecular Weight: 219.94
Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (SDIC), also known as NaDCC or troclosene sodium, is an organic compound. Its appearance is white powder, tablet and granular, with a certain chlorine odor. It dissolves in water easily. SDIC chemical is a commonly used disinfectant with strong oxidizing properties, and it has a strong killing effect on various pathogenic microorganisms such as viruses, bacterial spores and fungi. Therefore, it is suitable for drinking water, swimming pool water and industrial circulating water treatment. Besides, it can also be used as fabric bleaching agent, wool anti-shrinking agent, etc.
NaDCC is widely used as a disinfectant, biocide, detergent and industrial deodorant. And it has a similar application with TCCA 90. Its mechanism of action is to release low concentrations of chlorine at a constant rate. As a leading manufacturer, Fengbai can provide high-quality sodium dichloroisocyanurate anhydrous and sodium dichloroisocyanurate dihydrate (SDIC·2H2O) for you. Please check the specifications below and contact us to get the latest SDIC chemical price.
|Item||Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate Anhydrous (SDIC)|
|Effective chlorine content,% ≥||60||56|
|PH, 1% aqueous solution||5.5-7.0||5.5-7.0|
|Unsolvable matter %≤||0.1||0.1|
|Particle size||SDIC Granular (8-30mesh;20-60mesh); SDIC Tablets (20g; 5g;1g)|
|Packaging||25kg/pp bag; 1000kg/pp bag; 25kg/plastic drum; 50kg/plastic drum; 50kg/fibre drum.|
|Item||Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate Dihydrate|
|Effective chlorine content, % ≥||55|
|PH,1% aqueous solution||6.0-7.0|
|Granular||Size: 8-30 mesh; 20-60 mesh (can also be customized).|
|Packaging||25 kg/woven bag; 1000 kg/woven bag; 25 kg/plastic drum; 50 kg/plastic drum; 50 kg/fibre drum.|
Why NaDCC Disinfectant is Widely Used in Many Industries
Nadcc is an efficient disinfectant with high solubility in water, long-lasting anti-virus ability, and low toxicity, so it is widely used as a drinking water disinfectant and a household disinfectant. It can hydrolyze hypochlorous acid in water and can replace hypochlorous acid in some occasions, so it can be used as a bleaching agent. The main reason is that Nadcc disinfectant can be industrialized on a large scale and has a low price, so it is widely used in many industries.
Application of Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (SDIC)
- Disinfectant. SDIC sodium dichloroisocyanurate disinfectant can be used in swimming pools, drinking water treatment, agriculture, tableware, hospital and other public places.
- Desease prevention. Routine disinfection for fighting against infectious diseases, preventive disinfection and environmental sterilization in different places.
- Industry bleaching or cleaning agent. SDIC chemical is suitable for bleaching textiles and cleaning industrial circulating water, and also to prevent wool from shrinking, etc.
- Argriculture. It can be used as disinfectant for raising silkworm, livestock, poultry and fish.