- Name: Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate
- Forms: Powder/Granular/Tablet
- Chlorine Content ,% ≥: 56, 60
- CAS No: 2893-78-9
- HS Code: 2933692910
- Molecular Formula: C3O3N3CL2Na
- Molecular Weight: 219.94
Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (SDIC or NaDCC) is a white grain with chlorine odor. It is a strong oxidant and chlorating agent, and also dissolves in water easily. In general, SDIC 56%/60% for sale in Fengbai is widely used as a disinfectant, biocide, detergent and industrial deodorant. And it also has a similar application with TCCA 90. Its mechanism of action is that it can release low concentrations of chlorine at a constant rate. As a leading manufacturer, Fengbai can provide high-quality SDIC powder/granules/tablets for you. And we will give you the factory price. Welcome to inquiry!
|Item||Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate Anhydrous (SDIC)|
|Effective chlorine content,% ≥||60||56|
|PH, 1% aqueous solution||5.5-7.0||5.5-7.0|
|Unsolvable matter ％≤||0.1||0.1|
|Particle size||Granules (8-30mesh;20-60mesh); Tablets (20g; 5g;1g)|
|Packaging||25kg/pp bag; 1000kg/pp bag; 25kg/plastic drum; 50kg/plastic drum; 50kg/fibre drum.|
Application of Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (SDIC)
(1) Disinfectant. SDIC or NaDCC disinfectant can be used in swimming pools, drinking water treatment, agriculture, tableware, hospital and other public places.
(2) Desease prevention. Routine disinfection for fighting against infectious diseases, preventive disinfection and environmental sterilization in different places.
(3) Industry bleaching or cleaning agent. SDIC chemical is suitable for bleaching textiles and cleaning industrial circulating water, and also to prevent wool from shrinking, etc.
(4) Argriculture. It can be used as disinfectant for raising silkworm, livestock, poultry and fish.