- Name: Sulfamic Acid Industrial Grade
- Appearance: White Crystalline Powder
- Synonyms: Sulphamic Acid
- CAS No.: 5329-14-6
- MF: H2NSO3H
- HS Code: 2811199090
- UN NO.:2967
- Molecular Weight: 97.088
Sulfamic acid is an inorganic solid acid formed by replacing the hydroxyl group of sulfuric acid with an amino group. It is generally a white, odorless crystalline powder with a relative density of 2.126 and a melting point of 205°C. It is easily soluble in water and liquid ammonia. As long as it is kept dry and not in contact with water, solid sulfamic acid does not absorb moisture and is relatively stable.
The aqueous solution of sulfamic acid has the same strong acidity as hydrochloric acid and sulfuric acid, so it is also called solid sulfuric acid. It has the characteristics of non-volatile, odorless and low toxicity to human body. Sulfamic acid is a common chemical raw material, which can be widely used in the synthesis of herbicides, fire retardants, sweeteners, preservatives, metal cleaning agents, etc.
|Water insoluble substance %
|Loss on Drying
|Heavy metal (Pb), ppm
|Plastic woven sack with inner polythene film, N.W:25kg. G.W:25.1kg. 27MT/20’ FCL, if on pallets 25MT/20’ FCL. UN NO.: 2967
Applications of Industrial Grade Sulfamic Acid
- Cleaning Agent. Sulfamic acid as cleaning agent can be used for cleaning boilers, condensers, heat exchangers, jackets and chemical pipelines.
- Textile Industry. Can be used as a remover in the dye industry, a fixing agent for textile dyeing, forming a fireproof layer on textiles, and can also be used to make mesh agents and other additives in the textile industry.
- Paper Industry. It can be used as a bleaching aid to reduce or eliminate the catalytic effect of heavy metal ions in the bleaching liquid, so as to ensure the quality of the bleaching liquid, and at the same time, it can reduce the oxidative degradation of metal ions on fibers and prevent the peeling reaction of fibers. , Improve the strength and whiteness of pulp.
- Oil Industry. Sulphamic Acid can be used to unblock the oil layer and improve the permeability of the oil layer. The sulfamic acid solution is injected into the carbonate rock oil-producing layer, because the sulfamic acid is easy to react with the oil layer rock, which can avoid the deposition of salt generated by the reaction. Although the treatment cost is slightly higher than with hydrochloric acid, the oil production is doubled.
- Agricultural. Sulfamic acid and ammonium sulfamate were originally developed as herbicides.
- Electroplating Solution. Sulfamic acid for sale is commonly used in gilding or alloying. The plating solution of gilding, silver and gold-silver alloys is 60 ~ 170g sulfamic acid per liter of water.