PAC Chemicals, the full name is poly aluminium chloride, can be used for drinking water, wastewater and pond water treatment, as well as sedimentation aids and flocculant in aquaculture. Its aluminum content from 28% to 32% helps clean water to protect the environment. The colors of PAC powder are white, light yellow, and yellow, but PAC chemicals with different colors are also very different in application and production technology.
There are three common types of PAC water treatment chemicals in Fengbai company. They are white 30% PAC for drinking water treatment, light yellow PAC 30% for drinking water and yellow PAC 28% for industrial waste water. The raw materials of white PAC chemical are high-quality aluminum hydroxide powder and hydrochloric acid, and the production process is the most advanced technology spray drying method. The raw materials of yellow PAC are aluminum hydroxide powder, hydrochloric acid, and a little calcium aluminate powder. The production process is drum drying or spray tower drying.
|White PAC Powder
|Light yellow PAC Powder
|Yellow PAC Powder
|Drinking Water Treatment
|Industrial Wastewater Treatment
|PH value (1% aqueous solution)
|Water insoluble %
|25 kgs PP bag;20 kgs PE bag; Ton bag
|PAC water treatment chemicals shall be sealed and stored in the dry and ventilated place to prevent from rain, high temperature and strong sunlight.
Fengbai PAC Chemicals for Water Treatment
- Used for drinking water and wastewater treatment. This is because PAC chemicals have the widest range of pH and temperature applications compared to other water treatment chemicals. It can effectively help factories increase production capacity and reduce operating costs.
- PAC chemicals have very little effect on pH, thereby minimizing the need for pH adjustment chemicals, further reducing operating costs.
- It is used in the paper industry to improve drainage in neutral and alkaline processes, and as a retention aid, it increases sizing efficiency and reduces cationic requirements.
- PAC coagulant has good water solubility. During the dissolution process, it is accompanied by a series of physical and chemical reactions such as electrochemistry, coagulation, adsorption and precipitation. The flocs form quickly and coarsely, with high activity and rapid precipitation, and the purification effect on high turbidity water is very obvious.
- Mix the PAC chemical into the solution according to the prescribed dose.
- Put the diluted solution into the sewage source to be treated, according to the formula 1-10g/m3 domestic water, 20-200g/m3 industrial waste water.
- Based on the test formula, the exact dose used for treatment will be measured. After the clear air has settled, it can be used after being sterilized and boiled. The common dosage of river water, lake water and pond water is: 1-10g/m3 water, depending on the turbidity.
- For aquaculture water sources, PAC flocculant should be mixed into a 10-20% solution, then placed in the treated water and stirred to clarify.
Fengbai - A Leading PAC Chemicals Manufacturer in China
- As a leading manufacturer in China, Fengbai has been focusing on the research, production and sales of various water treatment chemicals with more than 15 years of experience. So we can supply PAC Chemicals and other pool chemicals for you.
- Fengbai has its own factory, the advanced product lines, and professional sales team.
- The annual production include 40000 tons PAC chemical for drinking water grade and 30000 tons PAC for industrial wastewater grade.
- These PAC chemicals have been exported to many countries, including Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Russia, Colombia, Ecuador,etc.
- We can provide high quality products, competitive factory price and good services for all the customers.